The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyone watching it? If your not you need to. They have good games they play for the love their not currupt yet. Tonight was one of the best games I seen in a long time, They went 11 innings, they were tied till the 10th when two kids hit back to back home runs. Oh and 11 innings is an incredible amount of time for little leagers there normal games are only 6 innings they almost dubled it. So watch the games there great and fun to watch.

Also if you are watching what times are you routing for?

Me I am going for Harlem to win, they have a lot of tallent, style and carisma.

-Cory

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Yo, I'm from Boston, so Worcester's the team I'm hoping to win it all. Those Harlem boyz are BAD ASS aren't they? Did you see that ESPN Sport Center clip on that kid that danced his way to home after hitting the home run? LOL!!! Funny shit, but his coach almost lost a lung yelling at his team for doing that. Again, those boyz being Harlem, are BAD ASS! They're punks, but damn they're good ball players. =)

Yep, I watched that game with TX and KY. GREAT GAME! That kid can throw 74 mph?!?!! WTF?!?!?! What, isn't he only 12 yr old??!?! WTF?!?!? I think it's cool that he pitched those many innings, but I don't know about maxing out your lil kid with a pitch count of over 120 pitches. That's not cool for the coaches and parents to let that happen. I know this is the World Series, but they have a future ahead of them that could spell Major Leagues. Destroying your kid's arm just to win the LL World Series isn't worth the hopes of making the big leagues. Crazy parents...

I was watching the Red Sox game tonight and I found myself switching back to the LL WS more often than watching the Sox themselves. LOL Great stuff...those lil kids are great

·
|K || |N| (G
252 Posts
I have only caught about 4 or so. No over sea's team yet. I wanna see them play too. I remember those day's. Back when sports were pure for the most part. Now I'm stuck in Junior Hockey were everything is politics. You have to worry about being traded and host parents and coming up with the money to play. I wish it was as easy as back then.

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah he can throw 74mph but he has gone threw puberty all ready so he want really grow much more so most likely he will only pitch that for the rest of his life unless he diets and wieght lifts. and the kid is 13.

yeah the harlem kids have style. I am parshel to them cause they wear there paints legs high showing there socks like the early baseball and negro leage players used to wear then and lol I used to wear them like that. all the other lil white kids are genaric if you look at them they all wear there cloths the same curved bill, paints pulled down and same color shoes there is no style their they need to learn style.

-Cory

·
What it is!
1,062 Posts
I watched it the other day, when Guam came back in the 6th and beat Canada 12-4 after being down 4-0!

INCREDIBLE game!!

Much more exciting than the majors!

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it really is. And it is also a lot my fun. You can see the joy in here eyes. Not that many Pro's have that same look in there eyes some do but maybe only 10%.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts