The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to get this rolling a little quicker for freshman lets start a list of who wants one...so post that you are in, and the color code of your interior....again this is for 94-97's...sorry 93's u have auto belts and this wont work on yours...these also will not work if you have the tweeter in the pillar...these are full 2 gauge pod replacements...if you need more info check the other thread here...they run about $45...remember 20 people MINIMUM...i will update this post with people who r in and the color...

so far people who say they are in:
-im in obviously
-freshman
-orland0
-altimate94
-OTB
-ravechild
-bigunitsnake
-ricerx
-cainith
-vtec killer
-nokeone
-cyberstoke
-slammed97
-topspeed02
-jaltima
-altimafreak
-LpinguoWilly
-m springer

2 MORE!!!!

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
thanks rog...I'm really sorry about being so slow with this. I have had a lot of things going on this summer.

I'll edit this post later with my trim code, and I'll also try to get this as a sticky and replace the other one

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
1,594 Posts
they replace the piller closest to you that holds up the windshield. it replaces that flat plastic peice and holds to gauges (example: oil pressure/ turbo boost pressure) there are many diffrent guages that you can use in the pods. SO get one aight. aight. I would get one but I need new tires. lol

these look really sweet and blend in with the car cause it'll be the same color as the plastic anyway. But the guages stand out and look good looking into the car from outside. you wouldnt belaive the civics an junk that'll race you just cause they see your gauge pillar. heh heh

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
im in,my color code is uh...... GREY but it really doesnt matter cuz my interior isnt going to be stock much longer.also,how many pods is this going to have?

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RicerX said:
Alright here goes my trim code: KH3.

It's about time we get this going, I was tired of bringing that thread back from the dead with my "bump of the month" ;)
thats your paint code...which is super black...your trim code is a single letter, like x, z, etc....

1 - 20 of 109 Posts