The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like everyone else, i like the look of a slighty dropped car, but there are times when i load up the trunk and have three passengers in the back seat to go to the beach. will i scrape with the prokits and a loaded backseat and trunk?

i tried to search for a similar question, but most scraping questions deal with driveways and speed bumps, not extra weight in the car.

·
Banned
942 Posts
i scrape everywhere i go here in atlanta, i have pro-kit, the OEM resonator is just too big. i got rid of it and put a magnaflow resonator, didnt feel any scraping yet.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Stav|os said:
i scrape everywhere i go here in atlanta, i have pro-kit, the OEM resonator is just too big. i got rid of it and put a magnaflow resonator, didnt feel any scraping yet.
does the magnaflow resonator works??? Is the exaust too loud ??

·
18" SHOES
308 Posts
I've had the pro-kit for a little over 3 months and I've only scaped a couple of times. I didn't have a car load either time that I scraped. I've carried 5 adults and haven't scraped. The way I see it even w/ a car load your OK because if you do scrape it probably would have been unavoidable anyway. Dropped or not dropped. At least thats how my situations were. Sounds weird the way I wrote it but long story short drop that bitch you'll be alright. Just drive it like its lowered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts