The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone from nassau thats having a meet, if not lets set one up!

Mike

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not to cold

its starting to get warm now. and i would like to set one up for the end of febuary.

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Im deffinately heading up in april this will be my first meet gonna Bring some people, an ill stop by the BJ's in my area to grabs some munchies. Might be coming with a small caravan from around the area if other alti owners in my spot go.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
feb 28?

·
Yankmy Member
715 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
werd. im always down. its madd nice out right now :)
Not for long by friday we will be back in the 20's and teens for most of February :(

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm down to meet up... Infact I just hung out with George at Croxley's... Yes I finally went there, lol.

ANyways, can always meet for dinner or something and just BS.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just tell when and were and i will be there. how about friday night?

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
yeah im usually down for anything, and jackie im glad you finally cam out, hope to be seeing you there alot more often ;) recently tings have been busy but usually im there on wed. nights or any other given notice :) jackie we still have to have our altimas.net hooters meet :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
GTW00 said:
yeah im usually down for anything, and jackie im glad you finally cam out, hope to be seeing you there alot more often ;) recently tings have been busy but usually im there on wed. nights or any other given notice :) jackie we still have to have our altimas.net hooters meet :D
HOOTERS!! HOOTERS!! HOOTERS!!

:D

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Uuuuummmmmm... yeah so I need instructions, because I get lost..... alot

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what hooters and when? are you talking about the one on hempstead turnpike in east meadow. does anyone go to nassau comunity high school (collage)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts