The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check the ride out I saw at the mall today, oh well what do you know there was an alty beside it..

2004 Maxima

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
i like, looks just like it did when i saw it at the la auto show, except the one i saw was silver and in my opinion way better.

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this one was tight- had suede door panels, 4 heated bucket seats, heated steering wheel even..

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple that was driving it said the have a G35 sedan but are ordering one of these. The guy said although the G35 rides smoother- Driving the max is more fun.

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
ummm it is kind of late here so bare with me...ummm you saw this car right...so how is it you have the doors open to the new max eh? :confused:

*sleepy mark

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Willswheels said:
Couple that was driving it said the have a G35 sedan but are ordering one of these. The guy said although the G35 rides smoother- Driving the max is more fun.

They are ordering one? How were they driving this one then?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
is there a price out for the car? or does anyone know? im guessing starting V6 around 35K..i bet theres gonna be a mark up...i dunno tho..what u think?

·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as I was taking pics the couple came to the car. He let me take pics of the inside. They are managers at the Nissan plant. Get to drive new cars around make sure everything works right. yes its tiptronic. yes the sunny roof is "skinny" that one doesnt open though. They normal sunroof is also available.

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
It looks like they put the sunroof in sideways.

The rest of the car looks good though.

·
DirtyGirls4Life
5,241 Posts
already seen one in person like a month or more ago at the last TN Nissan meet or what not

back glass is too small for my taste

1 - 20 of 41 Posts