The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Aprillia RSV....$20,000 bike....got it for $13k on a dealer closeout. Has 2 miles on it and ALL the upgrades (minus exhaust) already. Ohlins front and rear shocks, brembo brake systems, steel braided lines. And it is a V-twin.

Looks and sounds awesome. He drove up in it and I had to find my jaw in the driveway...

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yea...and right behind it is a 2002 GSXR1000, and a 1998 CBR1100XX Blackbird. What can I say? The man loves his toys. He also amateur races, which is what the Aprillia is for next summer.

Im a dumbass. I sold mine when I should have just sucked it up and paid it off instead of "modding an altima" :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
speaking of bike-related things coming home today...

One of my buddy's works at a steel fabrication plant.. and they had a slow night tonight.. so he cut & brought home a stack of H-D logos.. :D CNC-Laser cut, 12 Ga steel. :) Oh, and uh.. free :D

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
twins are kewl... they may not be civilised, but they got a shit load of torque... grunty bastards !! YEAH !

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
l0rd, there are three levels of this bike made...

the first is the bitch version, I dont know anything about it.

the second is this one in the pics. The RSVmilleR 60-deg-angle V-twin 4 cylinder. This thing has more stock hp that a stock altima. 'nuff said?

Then there's the RT model which is the all out race model. If you're not an experienced rider, it would not be wise to even look at this thing wrong, as the MSRP on it is $35K. After all your mods are done, you're riding on a $40k+ motorcycle.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Damn...I love bikes. I'm trying to sell my R6 so I can get either a R1 or the new CBR or firehawk.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts