The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
The First one, DOnt know. The second one, the guys name is Rolo and i saw him on oakton in some car show thingy when i was going to work, he spent like 2g's on the interior. and he is somewhere up north dont remember if wisconsin or close to the border.:confused:

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
2gs on the interior??? What a dumass. I could have jerked off all over the stock interior and it would have looked better.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Both cars are nuts!! I took the pics myself. I thought you guys might get a kick out of them. Thanks for posting them Russ!!

Those 2 guys one trophies at the car show. Not sure which one won and which one was in second, but they did finish 1st and 2d in the Open Import Wild class. :D

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DustyRoads said:
Thanks for posting them Russ!!
No problem Greg, I just though I'd share it with everyone incase they missed it... I was surprised to see them myself, and maybe find out who they are if they're on the forums.

There more guys on the website guys, like Viper, RX7.... go check it out, the link is in the first post.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ lol yes it ross man, I don't think that person is the on boards though :confused:

So we're still down for the autoshow? :p

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
DustyRoads said:
Both cars are nuts!! I took the pics myself. I thought you guys might get a kick out of them. Thanks for posting them Russ!!

Those 2 guys one trophies at the car show. Not sure which one won and which one was in second, but they did finish 1st and 2d in the Open Import Wild class. :D
DUMBASS you are supposed to promote the site, go up to the guy or leave him a piece of paper with the site address on it fooL!!! nice goin :angry2:

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol calm down rossman, greg is pretty busy these days... but damn, I'd like a fluffy yellow interior heh

R

·
0 Posts
ross said:
DUMBASS you are supposed to promote the site, go up to the guy or leave him a piece of paper with the site address on it fooL!!! nice goin :angry2:
I don't think DustyRoads cares about what altimas.net thinks he is *supposed* to do to promote the site. He's already promoted us among his regular club, thedriven.org, and let us in on other Nissan-related meets and stuff. Give credit where credit is due before busting out the flame gun. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts