The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
its a sleeper. really
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GXE94: it looks extremely cheap. i think that spec-v rims look best on a 1st gen, or something simple like TPhelps'
I have a 2nd gen, what do you suggest?

TPhelps155 I wouldnt buy them. Look at where they drill the hole's. It might create weak spots. Looks cheap.
They are cheap now, originally about $1000. But what makes them weak? Simply not enough steel around the holes? Do BSA rims fail often? I really don't know that much about them, to be honest w/ you.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Deffinatly the holes are in weak spots, just amkes 'em look cheap BSA is not a very good name, but overall the design is very tastful.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
i hate when companies fail to make rims symetrical.
If it is a 5 spoke rim and you have 4 holes or 8 drilled in an unvevn way it just totally ruins the appearance imo.

·
Banned
413 Posts
I say go with the Nakayama Higari's, nice 5-spoke design but gunmetal so they be different. The RSS's are just too plain looking in my opinoin although I'm sure they look good on the Alty be different with your wheels.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have F1 Alessio with a similar design (spokes are a little wider at the origin). Looks great. I've hit millions of potholes and not a slightest indications of a dent.

but yeah...i dig 5 spokes designs. Like what you've selected and think it'll look great. good luck man!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts