The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2003 Black 2.5 S and it has 16's on it. I'm looking to upgrade to around 18's without paying that much. I definitly want them in chrome though. Any suggestions for places with the best prices? I'm not looking to spend alot, actually I'm looking to spend basically as little as possible. So what are some good "cheap" sites or places I should check out?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
wheelmax.com

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, there prices are amazing....I have a few questions though. For my 2003 2.5s Altima, what size am I looking for?

I was looking at the Exel DL-46, Hyperblack, 18x7.5, 4 or 5 Lugs or Holes. Would this fit my Altima? Also, how do you think it would look on black?

Any other suggestions or opinions on what would fit and look good and is around 1500 would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would these fit my Altima? They dont give out that much info on the wheelmax website and I don't really know too much about cars or tires for that matter.

Maido MD-1---- Chrome---- 18x7.5 -------5 lugs or holes

Exel H-50----- Chrome------18x7.5-------- 4 or 5

Exel Version 7-------- Chrome-------- 18x7.5-------- 4 or 5

Would all these tires fit my car without a problem? Also, out of these three choices, which one would be best in your opinion?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can someone answer my last question about the models I picked out? Also, is it true you can't have chrome rims on your car in the winter?

·
Resident 240sx Troll
586 Posts
Your bolt pattern is 5 X 4.5. Find rims with that bolt pattern and they will fit. Stop asking stupid questions. You can have chrome rims in the winter. Haven't you seen the cadillacs and lincolns drivin around with their stock chrome rims? Use your head. Keep your rims clean and polished and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
2k3AltimaDriver said:
Can someone answer my last question about the models I picked out? Also, is it true you can't have chrome rims on your car in the winter?
If you don't take care of them, they will not take care of you. In areas where snow, rain and salt are abundant, rust and corrosion is your enemy. So if your lazy don't bother but if your like me then you should not have any problems. I clean & wax mine religiously!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL...ok thanks for the help...I live in the NY area so yes I get alot of snow etc...however I'm not lazy and would take car of them. Second...I'm not askin stupid questions. Not everyone knows every single thing about cars, I have only heard from a couple people that chrome rims will ruin your tires and car during the coldness of winter. I was simply asking if this holds any truth. So i think you can go try to show off somewhere else other than the internet. Cool?

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
if you want put on summer tires on your aftermarket wheels and use your stock wheels and tires in the winter.... you'll protect your chrome wheels from that nasty stuff on the road, and you'll get a nice grip with other tires that youll have on your OEM rims
thats what im gonna do anyways

1 - 11 of 11 Posts