The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
boba addict
776 Posts
Driven ED8 said:

Clean, as in, no 18+ inch rims. No goofy body kits. No big overzealous mufflers. Just simple rims, moderate ride height (ie, not slammed), and no silly exterior mods.
goofy body kits? no big overzealous mufflers?

to me that's every 3rd gen here :)

i haven't seen any silly exterior mods on our altimas yet, i personally think they've all been tasteful and not-ricey at all.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Gone Postal!!!
280 Posts
look at mine, no bodykits or exhaust yet. just da grill, bottom grill, foglights grill indiglo signal mirrors. 3.5niksamson

·
Frozen Member
1,326 Posts
Altimat said:
Are all 19" rims goofy, or just some of them? You sure you aren't an a$$hole?
yeah, what Altimat said.

if you are coming here looking for advice, noob, then it is a good idea not to piss off the people you are looking for advice from.

·
werd!
4,192 Posts
Driven ED8 said:
did a search... didn't find much.

I'm looking at getting a 3.5SE, even after being told and experiencing the rather cheap interior (but highly impressed with it's handling characteristics)... but, I haven't see too many clean 3g Altimas.

Clean, as in, no 18+ inch rims. No goofy body kits. No big overzealous mufflers. Just simple rims, moderate ride height (ie, not slammed), and no silly exterior mods.

what I was planning on doing is tossing on some 18" white rims i had from my "big white rims on a big white maxima looks good" phase and lowering it... the end. But, I can't find anything close to that.
I absolutely cannot belive you even asked this.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts