The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2002 3.5 SE. Anyone that is selling one or knows someone that is selling one let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
2002 Nissan 3.5SE, 12,000 miles, as new with
adjustable shocks, front & rear
front lowered 1.5"
extra set of wheels and tires, 245/50x16 frt, 225/55x16
price $22,000, fob NC

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have an 2003 Crystal Blue with Black Leather 3.5 SE, with automatic transmission. I bought this car for my wife in January and we are planning to trade it in on an H2 early next week. I took the car in and had it appraised and they are offering me $18,700 trade in value.

The car is in perfect condition and I am offering the car at the same price that the dealer is giving me trade in to forum members. Crystal Blue is a rare color and difficult to find. Not saying its a collector item, but something you don't see everyday. In fact, Blue with Black leather was what we wanted and not one dealer in Atlanta had an SE in stock, we had to wait to get this one.

The car has never been in for service or given me any problems. It is completely stock and driven by my wife, but maintained by me. It's had 5 oil changes in the 16,000 miles so it's gotten it done every 3000 miles. There are no modifications or alterations to the car. We've had it on many road trips and I haven't found a car yet that performs, handles and gives the features of an Altima, of course you already knew that since you are on a Nissan forum.

Anyway, if I trade the car in, I get a deduction of 7% sales tax from the purchase of my next car for the trade in amount, which is $1309. I hate to give my car to the dealer so if anyone wants the car the price is $20,009. I won't take less because that is what I get trade in.

I have the window sticker here in front of me and the following options are installed:

Bose Audio
Power Glass Sunroof
Power Leather Seats (heated)
Homelink system
Auto Temp Control
Heated Seats
Heated Outside Mirrors
Floor Mats
Sunroof Wind Deflector
Side Sills
Rear Splash Guards

The had MSRP of $27,139. When purchased new, we paid over $30,000 with tax, tag ect.

If someone is interested, let me know by Sat/Sun, I'll probably be doing the deal late this weekend. Don't let the dealer make out on this one.

If interested, email me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
good luck...$18,500.00 in NJ for 03 retail on at least 4 from priv owners. Our 02 will e=get only $15,200. from a dealer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts