The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Live In Fresno California, And Ive Been Looking For A Worthly Altima, Maxima, Or G35 Sedan To Race!, If Any One Lives Near Me And Wants To Race A 2003 3.5 Altima 5-speed, With Short Ram Intake, Custom Cat-back Exhaust, And Eibach Sportline Lowering Kit, Let Me Know. The Only Altima Ive Seen Around Here With Sum Mods, Its A 2002 3.5 With Aem Cold Air, Stillen Cat-back, And Race Pipe. He Has A Auto. And Im Tired Of Racing Him Already. So Send Me A Pm If Your Up To The Challenge.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
bring it... i'll kill you hahahahha

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
somewhere between u and mexico, I think hes slowed down abit with his racing though..... seriously theres gotta be at least a few cars u can run in your town... find a new srt-4 or a v6 accord or a WRX... theres gotta be at least a few hundred of those around for u to race.

2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh there is and ive raced my friends wrx, but i havent had the chance to race a srt4 yet, but i just wanted to see if theres any altimas, maximas, or g35s that live around fresno.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
someone has an itchy right foot. I know the feeling though. some days i cant wait to take a drive hoping to run into a nice car to run against. But usually i run into good cars when im driving a different car that is slow as hell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts