The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i have an 08 altima coupe 3.5 six speed manual . it has the following mods magnaflow cat back i changed the y pipe i cant remember what brand it is it also has a short ram intake i currently have a throttle body spacer and over sized throttle body on order . i was looking at the lighter drive pully kits but i am unsure if it is worth the money . just wondering what else i can do before i get a tune i hope to have a turbo kit for the car by next year . the car also has a stage 1 clutch in it any input would be awesome thanks for reading

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Bigger TB, tune, pending turbo...no expert...but from what I've read you'll be needing high(er) capacity injectors as part of all this. If you're looking for start line performance, consider smaller diameter wheels (ie tire+rim < stock), that makes it easier for the car to spin them, meaning faster acceleration at the expense of max speed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya that might be a good idea the car has been lowered i am worried if i went with smaller tires and rims that it would scrape every where ilove the car to be honest i dont car if it ever gets to be a 10 sec car i just have a buddy i need to smoke hes got a stage 2 gti when his gti was stage one we were even as far as a race goes now his car pulls on me when i am in 5th but thanks for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts