The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone two questions. One ive been looking around because i want to buy new fuel rails for my 95 gxe. I dont know if they make them for the alty and who does. Companys such as AEM. Another would been i was looking at buying #1 coilovers off nopi if i put them on do i really need to put new struts on my car??My Car Club Very new

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
The only fuel rail avaliable would be from JWT , and only used with top feed injectors ..... Nothing aftermarket for the Side feed and really no need for it ..... The stock rail is good for 400+ HP !!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no my friends dad jsut put all new fuel rails on his 73 chevelle and i say what it did to that

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
mpmr85 said:
no my friends dad jsut put all new fuel rails on his 73 chevelle and i say what it did to that
on a 73? better be custom cuz the only thing chevy was injecting was corvettes...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your most likely right. Im not to into the older cars I just saw how powerful it was and was wondering if the upgrades for the alty were any good. Sorry if i piss you guys off im a newbie and im just trying to find out what i can do. All i did so car was put on the high flow intake from stillen. Hopefully before spring break ill order the body kit off extremedimensions.com Please let me know of any suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts