The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a set of cheap rims and tires, the ones i have on my car dont fit write for some reason and are killing my alighnment. i tried three diffrent places and they all said the same thing. i am whilling to trade if anyone has a first gen (thats the car i took them off of and they were fine on that) or even sell them so i can get new ones. Plesae Help Me!!!!:confused

:( :confused: :angry6: :crying: :bawl:

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
i got a pair of axis touring cups with almost new tires, willing to negociate a price, let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what size, how much, and will they fit a 2nd gen?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there not stock 1st gen rims but they do fit nice on them. i took them off my girls car because mine came with caps. and hers is a 97 i got 99 ????????????? hope we can work something out

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
nyaltima99 said:
what size, how much, and will they fit a 2nd gen?
they are 17's with almost new tires and if the 2nd gen has the same 4 lug pattern as a 1st gen then they will fit. let me know...

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Got some 17' chromies I've been trying to get rid of. If someone would be nice enough to explain to me how to post them in my sig I will otherwise check your mail. Choice of tires I have a collection.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much do you want for them, how about a trade with some cash?

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
nyaltima99 said:
how much do you want for them, how about a trade with some cash?
who are you talking to??

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you enigma94

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
i cant do a trade cuz my new rims are in and i need the cash to get tires, so if you are still interested let me know maybe we can work out a price....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so how much we talking

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
i want 500+ shipping but willing to negociate....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
enigma were do you live maybe we can meet so i can see them and make a offer, but i realy am not looking to spend that kind of money.
Altima dude i am not looking to spend alot now because i want to get 18s in the future but can you send me a pic again my friend deleted all my emails?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts