The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some Black 19" Rims under $2000 incl. 245/35/19 tires. I have gone thru some web sites but don't seem to find anything good enough yet.

Just wanted to get some help if there are more sites out there that I am not aware off.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. So far I am thinking about the G-Racing Siegen's and Axis Seven Mod like helix031 has.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Desi......go with these Gewalt Evolution III's.....the black ones........i think it'll look tight on our color car. Plus it's a Japanese brand so they will be very durable and light weight, and the price on these are pretty damn good considering these are high quality rims.

heres the link: http://www.importhookup.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DPGC420 said:
Desi......go with these Gewalt Evolution III's.....the black ones........i think it'll look tight on our color car. Plus it's a Japanese brand so they will be very durable and light weight, and the price on these are pretty damn good considering these are high quality rims.

heres the link: http://www.importhookup.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13
I am looking for Black Rims with a polished lip for looks. This one doesn't wuite cut it to that extent.

lowriderman3 said:
Motegi Racing makes a decent one called the FF7. I love that lip, even though this is not the best pic of it.

http://www.motegiracing.com/wheels/details.asp?parent=50&wheelid=52&name=FF7 Glossy Black&style=2378&desc=

I like these man, they look sweet plus are the perfect size and weight. Do you know how much these cost ???

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
DesiEGO said:
^That definetly looks sweet, nice photochop and thankx a lot for your help. I will start saving up for these and try to get rid of my rims soon.
dont you have the falken torque 5's in gunmetal on your ride right now ? or was that a photo chop i saw with them on your car?...if so , when u wanna get rid of them hit me up with a PM . i might be in the market to purchase them off of you . oh and if so what size are the old rims ?

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MightyMouseAltima said:
dont you have the falken torque 5's in gunmetal on your ride right now ? or was that a photo chop i saw with them on your car?...if so , when u wanna get rid of them hit me up with a PM . i might be in the market to purchase them off of you . oh and if so what size are the old rims ?
I wanna get rid of them. They are Silver - ADR RS-Limited Akunins, 18x7.5 with 225/35/18 tires. I got some curb rashes and little flaking on the dront driver side wheel but nothing that can't be fixed.

Lemme know if interested.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Both of these wheels are still in the pre-production phase but will be available around late November to early December. Sizes are yet to be announced, I do know both will be available in 18. The KZ-A will be available in 19, I am not sure if the AR-1 will be made in 19 however. :brow:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts