The Nissan Club banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Snow... what
3,029 Posts
Dont take credit for this since you were too lazy to do a search for yourself. oh yeah I am following your lazy ass all around. :)
:lol: im at work i can be lazy if i want to be... lol Now wheres the pics since your too lazy to work on your car in the cold! lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
:lol: im at work i can be lazy if i want to be... lol Now wheres the pics since your too lazy to work on your car in the cold! lol
not lazy just a wimp, I work outside all day long, cold, wet and hot doesnt matter, and to the extremes sometimes. I hate the cold more than anything. But yeah I have been lazy about the pics. lol

·
Snow... what
3,029 Posts
not lazy just a wimp, I work outside all day long, cold, wet and hot doesnt matter, and to the extremes sometimes. I hate the cold more than anything. But yeah I have been lazy about the pics. lol
lol yea, come live in WI and you will know what cold is lol.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
lol yea, come live in WI and you will know what cold is lol.
Hey You. Yes, it is you. It is so nice out in Milwaukee lol. Doing homework outside of campus instead of sitting in the library lol

Sry for jacking thread :p

·
Snow... what
3,029 Posts
Yeah its been amazing all week here too. Its 75 today, was 77 yesterday and supposed to be in the 70s all weekend

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Super Modder
5,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Updated BT

I'm only putting parts that are specific for ALTIMA's not what will work but made for maximas. This is mainly for a beginners chart/guide, so not putting in things like new pistons (sorry husker)

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
^^I know, I was thinking about you and saltima right off the top of my head. I wish I had a spare motor, bc I have the $ for the HP kit and the pauter rods, as well as for a turbo setup eventually, but I don't have the time to have my dd out of commission for more than a couple days in a row.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I am :keke:
hey guys, the guy dropping over 9k in his car on a turbo is upgrading his pistons take notice^^^^

:banghead::confused2:eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
^ LMAO that was put perfectly.

And I just thought about lightweight/underdrive crank pulleys. There's only lightweight for the 2.5 from what I've searched and read, but both for the 3.5.

There are these off the top of my head. Unorthodox, OBX, Stillen . . .

·
Registered
646 Posts
Heya ! What did u do to the back lights?
My tail lights? They're stock SER tail's. If you're wondering why they're black, that's what comes stock on the SER's only. You should be able to find some aftermarket black tail lights for your car, or you can look up how to guides on how to bake yours open and paint them yourself. :)

21 - 40 of 75 Posts