1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Or night shade them

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have an SE..... I think? HAHAHAH.
Yup I do.. Just Ordering Pink Rims, they come tomororw Soo excited ! Next up tint, and i want these lights black...not totally blacked out.... Also i want new front grill, side mirrors, and hello kitty exhaust tips ! :p

·
Registered
646 Posts
^ You can't bake open the tails on these cars. You have to cut them open. Still easy though
Ahh, my bad, I didn't exactly look into that on this car, since I don't need to do it :cool:

Thanks for the clarification for Ohsosavvy.

Or night shade them

QFT! VHT Nightshades is awesomee, it's the stuff all of the Grand Prix guys used to use on their tail's. VHT Nite-Shades Essentially it's spray tint, awesome.

Oh. I see, I was reading on how to do that. um whats SER?
It's the highest model of the 05-06 Altima that Nissan made, it had a couple of upgrades over the 3.5SE model.

..... see below!
SE-R is the "badass" Altima lol. You can spray the tails with nightshades, but if you get rear ended you can be at fault...
:brow:

See my sig for the definition of SER :keke:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Back on topic...

Do eBay parts count? Like the eBay intakes, eBay exhaust, etc.?

How about the cat-back and other parts over on Nissan Altima Aftermarket Parts and Accessories | Custom Altima - is this site even legit? lol

They have:
Dash Trim Kits
Body Kits
Intakes
Cat-back
Headers
Front Strut Brace
Lowering Springs
Eyelids
Tail lights
BBK
Clutches

Lastly, it looks like you're forgetting all of the SpeedForceRacing parts.

Altima ? SpeedForceRacing

They've got:
Heads
Headers
Turbo Kits
Built Transmission (auto)
Short Block
Intake Manifold
Headstuds
Haltech EMS?
JWT S2 Cam

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
generally speaking, if you have to question your link whether or not the sites even real/legit I won't post it lol (i do have SFR under forced induction)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I'm assuming he meant whether or not ordering from the site is "safe" , when he referred to it being legit

·
Registered
446 Posts
Does anyone know how to to take off 2005 altima front emblem? I want to paint mine
not if this would be easier but i would recommend removing the grill, tape/paper it out to just show the emblem and then paint away. be sure to verify your paint for a chrome surface. some guys on here should be able to help out on that. good luck.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
use 1000 sand grit paper on the chrome to get it off will allow paint to stick better

·
Registered
217 Posts
Does anyone know how to to take off 2005 altima front emblem? I want to paint mine
I took off the clips that hold that portion of the grill to the bumper . . . if that makes sense. It doesn't detach, but I could lean the grill forward enough to remove two screws and take the emblem off.

·
Team Sun*Works
855 Posts
I did research on all of the companys that had L31's listed as a coilover they made and the springrates that they had and i chose from past experience and rates as to which one i wanted.

Tein Basics: 8k(f) 10k(r)
Tein SS: 8k(f) 10K(r) 16-way adj. Pillowball Upper, EDFC compatible
Ksport: 9k(f) 4k(r) 36-way adj. Pillowball upper
D2: unlisted 36-way adj. Pillowball upper
BC BR: 6k(f) 7k(r) 30-way adj. pillowball upper
Megan: 5k(f) 6k(r) 32-way adj. pillowball upper

when i ordered custom springrates i attempted to get the 9k(f) 7k(r) but megan would only go with 8k(f) 6k(r) which is their upgraded version of the coilovers for the v6 models. the coilovers i ordered are valved for the specific springrates and all so they should be good to ride on
I

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
yeah, but when i was about to order some d2 coils before i got my lowering springs the place i was talking to asked me what spring rate i would want on them. they don't necessarily come with a stock rate. unless it's just the place i was about to buy from

41 - 60 of 75 Posts