The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a heads up. i know we all have FWD's but i'm sure it should be cool. i'ma go if i have off work. if anybody else is down, let me know. its located in petersburgh and the website is www.usdrift.com

·
Registered
701 Posts
It says they are just practices...not a main event...Unless I missed something??

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it might just be a practice. i say a flyer for it and it was in the super street under the happening events. but if it is just practice, sorry for the confusion. . .

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
just a heads up. i know we all have FWD's but i'm sure it should be cool. i'ma go if i have off work. if anybody else is down, let me know. its located in petersburgh and the website is www.usdrift.com

Dam Kevin where the hell you been at dude. You graduate from Mephis Auto tech yet?

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was NASHVILLE auto diesel, but yeah. i graduated last week. back home and start work at a diesel shop next. i went where the money was. couple of dealerships i talked to were talkin about paying much less. but we should get up some time. . .

·
616 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
it was NASHVILLE auto diesel, but yeah. i graduated last week. back home and start work at a diesel shop next. i went where the money was. couple of dealerships i talked to were talkin about paying much less. but we should get up some time. . .
Werd! congrats on graduation man. Give me a call whenever dude. Im workin all the dam time now at Sheehy Ford on midlo pike sellin cars. but afterwards go catch a beer at Hooters or sum shit.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OneAltima2see said:
Werd! congrats on graduation man. Give me a call whenever dude. Im workin all the dam time now at Sheehy Ford on midlo pike sellin cars. but afterwards go catch a beer at Hooters or sum shit.
thats funny. sheehy ford was one of the dealerships i was talking to for a while about gettin on with a tech job there but the pay was horrible. but yeah, PM me your cell because i switched phones a while back and never got all my old numbers. so hit me up. i'm always down for a bear or four, five. . .

·
616 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
thats funny. sheehy ford was one of the dealerships i was talking to for a while about gettin on with a tech job there but the pay was horrible. but yeah, PM me your cell because i switched phones a while back and never got all my old numbers. so hit me up. i'm always down for a bear or four, five. . .

Sent

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
where in petersburg are they holding this event ?, i might be going home to see family there. my sister lives in colonial heights and my pops stays in petersburg. i went to thomas dale high school a long time ago in chester VA. sorry for the useless info .:D

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i just left tenn and i went to school at meadowbrook. when did you grad? not sure where at in petersburgh but i'll find out and post. . .

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
graduated 93 . then moved to MD and then Back to VA in 95. lived in VA for 5 yrs then joined the army , been around the world and back to the US to be stationed in Kentucky at ft campbell. i live in TN now on the border of kentucky. 45 minutes from nashville

1 - 12 of 12 Posts