The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know everyone's opinion.
What do you guys like more, your car looking fast or going fast?

Im all for performance over looks :)

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
I esonally have looks over performance first, but the smart thing to do would be soup up your engine get it fast then do looks cause that way you dont look all fast then get blown away!!!!
I still got my power tho, didnt do it till after looks tho...........

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like looks also. although performance is just as important if not more.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
i like looks too... and i'd favor fuel economy over performance right now...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I started with alittle of both..Grabbed a ground kit first, the started with some bolton engine stuff..Threw an exaust on and so on..Now that i got my rims, everyone wants to race and i beat them all( i wish)

·
Registered
714 Posts
id go with looks because a nice looking car is gona make a chick turn her head and wish they were in it but a fast altima will only go fast. im not really trying to impress anyone but my girlfriend, but for everyone else its a question of do you want to win a race or get more pussy? (please dont post that you get pussy either way because I really dont care and im just trying to make a point.)

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's gotta be performance. You've got a civic with pretty body panels if you don't have performance.:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
more looks than performance. i just got a suspended license for too many tickets so i personally have no wish to make my car faster. it's good for now. but i want something that will really turn heads.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Looks. What are you gonna do speed past everybody? You got a girl in the car and you get smooth. You say in your sexiest voice: "Hey baby watch this." And then you floor it to a ball! :rolleyes: :D

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Performance is #1 for me , But it has to look ok also !!!! A good performing car is cool but if it also looks clean thats a plus !!!!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Performance cuz I'm not into rice. Are polls allowed in this new forum?
Jay

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
Performance. Even if the car is not inherently fast, I enjoying driving it more than standing around looking at it.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
John2364 said:
id go with looks because a nice looking car is gona make a chick turn her head and wish they were in it but a fast altima will only go fast. im not really trying to impress anyone but my girlfriend, but for everyone else its a question of do you want to win a race or get more pussy? (please dont post that you get pussy either way because I really dont care and im just trying to make a point.)
I'd go for performance because I like to make the guy look like a loser in front of his woman. And then steal his woman from him. hahahaha :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts