The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...car runs and I def have oil to the turbo...however the light seems to spurt on and off

Looked under car and noticed it was spitting oil outa both end of the steel braided line...car still have oil in it to the lowest part of the full area

would a slight leak near that T cause the oil pressure light to come on again???

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
AceAltima said:
Hey guys...car runs and I def have oil to the turbo...however the light seems to spurt on and off

Looked under car and noticed it was spitting oil outa both end of the steel braided line...car still have oil in it to the lowest part of the full area

would a slight leak near that T cause the oil pressure light to come on again???
The oil pressure light doesn't come on until there's basically no oil pressure. I'd seriously be worried about this, basically no oil pressure means, no oil pressure to the motor, and the turbo. Even sporatic oil problems are dangerous. There's something definately wrong, be careful.

UltimaSE

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even with a new pump? I think it's got to be the line because oil was gushing out of that lower t due to me not havnig the stuff in correctly...

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oil def is runnign to the turbo and out of the turboi normally as well...we let it thing idle for like a minute letting the oil drain out through a clear tube i had...oil is def getting up top, it'sjust thta the oil is also shooting out the fittings at the T

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I may have licked the problem...but could there be a possible problem with the pressure relief valve under the filter??? Just random thoughts....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts