The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone just wanted to start a thread for those of us in this area, holla back.:cool:

1,407 Posts
You misspelled angeles in your sig.

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol oh well

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got a 03 alty 2.5S auto
no mods yet. and you?

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that what i want a set of fog lights

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where are you guys at. I want to get an ALTIMA meet some where if you guys are willing. any ideas?

·
Dog Days Are Over
1,947 Posts
^^
We just did a meet at Carfreaks house this last Saturday. Next meet might be Vegas. The crew there will be having something local in a few weeks. I plan to crash it:D

Welcome dude. You and I are practically neighbors. I live in Lynwood. I drive a bone stock but very clean 95 GXE 5 speed.

Les

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
wow u just missed one hell of a meet !!!! welcome .........................

and so did u mike :lol:

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool im just east of the 105, this is a good start. maybe we pass each other some time.

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im out guys, Im taking my lady to dinner at the cheese cake factory. keep the LA posts going.

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you everyone and every one is welcome to this new thread. heres a list of future mods and up greades.frome the lowest proce to the highest.
1. tint
2. foglights
3. CAI
4. Exaust
5.rims and tires
can you guys drop me some names and or sites to check out.
thanks in advance

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
welcome...thank you for inviting US to ur thread :rolleyes:

:lol: but seriously.......

tint : California Tint in Rosmead $130 or $150 (depends on if u want charcoal or quantum tint)
foglights: get oem, they are the best
CAI: Injen is the best, lol. Check ********.com...call him up, he's cool and has good prices.
Exhaust: Make ur own. Get a muff u want and go to Valley Muffler and get 2.25" mandrel bent piping from the cat, back to the muff (catback exhaust). The piping costs $90.
rims and tires: DTC (Discount Tire Center) in Rosmead has pretty good prices. They also do lifetime alignment on lowered cars for $140.
springs: Eibach Prokit if u want better looks and handling w/out sacrificing TOO much comfort....and not too much hastle w/ speedbumps and driveways.

I'm representin' the not-so Inland Empire part of the 909. West Covina, Walnut, Rowland Hts.

How do u live east of the 105 if the 105 runs east west? R u talkin' about east of the 605.

·
Slave to the Wife
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im sorry i mean the east side of the 105 lakewood exit:smack:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts