The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHATS UP GUYS!!!

i have to let you guys know this one............i lost to a 99 corolla CE.......the only aftermarket he has is an intake and a MAtrix exhaust and he has 17 inch tantrums.......but this lost occured when my car was all stock.......This car belongs to my best friend....so i wasnt to upset about the loss and it's a Toyota....
although i love toyotas as much as Nissans......i did some research and i pulled up this website

this site is dedicated to corollas......and there slogan is
"Driven to beat all hondas" :D
check out this site if you have a corolla sitting at home......http://www.cthreeracing.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think a lot depends on a driver. I think Altimas have no problem winnig with corollas. I used to drive a 97 corolla and used to get smoked by civic's. Now i kill them with my Altima. I saw that page u r talking about, its just basically corollas with NOS.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
97 is different from 99 these new corollas are super light and fast..........they smoke civics left and right.........

i think 125 HP stock....with the mods he has its probabally pushing 130 or 140 something..........i dunno...but its quick......maybe in the long run our altimas are faster.....but i dont think we should under estimate FIXED UP corollas

what do ya think? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmm NISMO999 maybe u r right, but i still think corollas r slow. I did not drive the new ones but i wil research more about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts