Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
2010 Nissan Of The Year!
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELP ME MOD MY G! BUY MY DAMN PARTS lol !!

Well here is the last of the things I have for sale from Alison. My prices are picked up. If need to ship buyer pays shipping. Buyer is also responsible for paypal fees. If you pay as a gift then the fee is eliminated as long as its not done on your CC.

1. OEM Vent with center Gauge pod and gauge hood. (Does not come with any gauges) $150 + Shipping. If you want an additional vent as a gauge add $25 and I can make that happen either having both outter vents as a pod and center as a vent or of the 2 side by side. If you want all three as a pod I can do that to just add another $25. They will be permanently mounted. Also the Gauge hood does not need to be used. I just incorporate them because of a possible glare from the windshield when I was running a smoked black screen face gauge.

2. 07-09 OEM Winter Frost Hood Original Paint AMAZING CONDITION (off a 2008 and off the car for 4 summers when CF hood was on) $200 The padding alone with all the clips and rubber seal goes for $250. I priced it for my CF hood. Do some crazy air brushing on it.

3. OEM Painted Mud Flaps $75 They need to be cleaned up but the paint is in great condition. The black scuff looks like tar and sits on the surface. The visible faces look great.

4. Passenger side Retro Headlight SOLD!

5. OEM MAF Sensor $75

·
baker1k
57 Posts
HELP ME MOD MY G! BUY MY DAMN PARTS lol !!

8. OEM 3.5SE Mirrors $250 + Shipping Also included are the plug ends for easy wiring of the LED light if your not pre-wired.
What are the plug ends? I have a 2.5s and I am not pre wired for the the side mirror lights and been wanting to add those side mirror lights. just how "easy" is it to get the LED's to work if i'm not prewired? what would I have to do to get them to work, just plug it in?

·
2010 Nissan Of The Year!
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sway bar eliminates body roll in the car. Altima's have them but they are smaller and and give more body roll than a thicker aftermarket one does. You can really feel the difference if you are lowered and helps keep the car planted. Along with doing the sway adding front a strut tower bar and some end links and your car is set. There is lots more of suspension that can be done but it's an amazing feel and difference to your car.

Easy to install if you can get your hands on a jack and I advise to use jack stands. I jacked the rear of the car up and installed the sway myself. When I was at the body shop I cut the endlinks so you will have to take them off. I was limited on having my car before insurance was taking it away from the body shop at the time. If I have time I will removed the cut end links from the ends of the sway bar if any whoever is interested.

·
2010 Nissan Of The Year!
3,440 Posts

·
2010 Nissan Of The Year!
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had 2 different splitters. I had different one on the car. The one I'm selling never made it on. There a corner splitter. I got them to protect from scraping the corners of the painted lip which is what tends to scrape the most.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
13 Participants
AltimateD13
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing