The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i know these things are ridiculously expensive, and fortunately, i would never ever pay the amount of money they want for one of these purses, but heres the deal.....

so my aniv. with my girl is comin up and i know she wants one really bad. and i know of a place that sells them. its a barber shop, (yes, just like the movie, exactly like the movie) but u jus go in and tell em what u are lookin for. well they sell louis Vitton bags, and they are all 100% real, but for like 1/4 of the price. but im preety sure they are stolen. now what do i do???

do i buy the purse for my girl and not tell her it is stolen and i bought it? or do i just buy it and say nothing? and if shes asks how much i paid? where i got it from?

if u found out that u were given a gift that was stolen would u be mad? i know i wouldnt, but remember this is for a GIRL and they dont think like us guys, they are weird.

·
:) :) :) :) (: (: (: (:
172 Posts
I don't really know what to tell you. My fiance would be happy if it looked remotely real. She has a real L.V. bag, but she also has a fake one that I bought her, and she uses it all the time. For her past birthday, I bought her a real Coach bag and wallet (she knows these are real), and her reaction was pretty much the same as when she received the fake L. V. bag that I got her. She was sooooo happy that I even thought of getting her a bag. Just tell her the truth if she asks. Remember, it's the thought that counts. I say go for it. I guarantee she will use it.

·
Grammar Mod
560 Posts
SoCalAltima said:
ok, so i know these things are ridiculously expensive, and fortunately, i would never ever pay the amount of money they want for one of these purses, but heres the deal.....

so my aniv. with my girl is comin up and i know she wants one really bad. and i know of a place that sells them. its a barber shop, (yes, just like the movie, exactly like the movie) but u jus go in and tell em what u are lookin for. well they sell louis Vitton bags, and they are all 100% real, but for like 1/4 of the price. but im preety sure they are stolen. now what do i do???

do i buy the purse for my girl and not tell her it is stolen and i bought it? or do i just buy it and say nothing? and if shes asks how much i paid? where i got it from?

if u found out that u were given a gift that was stolen would u be mad? i know i wouldnt, but remember this is for a GIRL and they dont think like us guys, they are weird.
Do your homework before you buy!!!!!!!!!!!! You may think it is real, but there is a very good chance that it is not.

·
:) :) :) :) (: (: (: (:
172 Posts
Oh... SoCal... just so you know, It's "vuitton," not vitton. This is not a spelling lesson, just a warning... the bag is fake if they spell it vitton. :) Good luck.

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
if its one of the traditional tan and brown LV bags there's one easy way to tell. one side of the bag will have the "LV" right side up and the other will have the "LV" upside down. that one is the real one! reason is that Louis Vuitton uses just 1 sheet of their fake leather to produce a bag. not 2 and conjoin them at the bottom so that the "LV"'s are going the same way

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
I'd say make absoulately sure it's real and not exactlylike her "friend's"

But, What the hell do LV have over everyother company tomake that so much more expensive? Does she wantit just for the name?

·
the neighbor of the beast
630 Posts
unless you know someone who works/steals at macey's, they are never real, just really high qaulity fakes. there is no way to tell, every detail is totally perfect. i used to sell "real" coach bags. it is never fake if there is no difference.

just buy the damn bag.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, well with all this feedback, im just gonna go to the store (macys, norsdtrom) and check out what the real ones look like and then compare witht he one at the barber shops.

1,407 Posts
If you buy her that purse at retail I will hunt you down and kick you in the balls for your own good. If she is not your wife she can buy it herself. Take it from a man that has bought more Dooney & Burke purses and wallets than he cares to admit. I only wish someone would have kicked me in the nuts when ever I thought about doing something so stupid.

1,407 Posts
Cheap for $200????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts