The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Da Champ
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three Louis Vuitton wallets for sale. Two of them are mens wallets, and one is a women's Porte Tresor wallet. These are a limited time offer. If an altimas.net buyer wants to buy it, I will give a 15% discount off the final price. Check it out here

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Are you ****ing insane?? Who pays $100 for a wallet? Tell you what, if your gf sees your wallet enough times to be impressed by its brand name, you may want to find yourself a shallower grave.

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
KingzDude said:
I have three Louis Vuitton wallets for sale. Two of them are mens wallets, and one is a women's Porte Tresor wallet. These are a limited time offer. If an altimas.net buyer wants to buy it, I will give a 15% discount off the final price. Check it out here

Lol the only way I would have a walet like that is if I stole it.

The most expensive wallet I have it 50 but I didnt buy it. :)

A wallet is a wallet, its whats inside it that counts. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
GcDiaz said:
Are you ****ing insane?? Who pays $100 for a wallet? Tell you what, if your gf sees your wallet enough times to be impressed by its brand name, you may want to find yourself a shallower grave.

hahaha...that's funny, i just bought me a $185 burberry wallet...and my wife got a $575 dollar pink burberry diaper bag for our son (who should be here in about 2 weeks) :wall:

we just dropped $817+change for this transaction...that could have been some good car parts...oh well, i'll just work some extra OT to make up for it :)

sorry to be off topic...good luck on your sale...good prices if those are real. :cool:

·
Da Champ
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one women's wallet left, and a couple monogram ones that aren't up there. The last day that Altimas.net members are eligible for a discount are Sept. 21. Thanks

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
i'll give you $10 for one..same price i can get for a fake

·
Registered
194 Posts
clo007 said:
i'll give you $10 for one..same price i can get for a fake
:lol: :lol:

i can get them for 5buxs, china town special :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts