The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
kneel before prof. chaos
313 Posts
ahhhh someone new,, so what this gives us 8 people now, haha whooohooo go louisiana,, i for one unlike shawn and robert, i will introduce myself to you,, i am chris and welcome to .net

·
What! A prenupt!
383 Posts
Brent in the big city of Thibodaux, LA! You are actually in a totally different tribe of people up there. Come down for Mardi Gras to get a taste of the real LA action. There's a lot of this going on--
:vomit: :sex: and just good times.

·
What! A prenupt!
383 Posts
I've been on the strip a time or two in Lafayette and had great times but just too far to go out and drive back home.

·
Speed addict
44 Posts
Well when I got it, it had crappy white gauges that looked good only in daylight, couldn’t see the numbers at night. Eibach springs, Clear tails, emblems removed, stock spoiler, vent visors, stock five star mags, billet auto shifter knob, red bulbs everywhere, clear sides, half bra, bone stock engine, and bumps & dings here and there.
First thing I did was change the bulbs to normal and impact the front strut nuts. They were so loose, it felt like the front was going to fall off.
Bought “euro” tails and a wood/chrome Levoc shifter w/OD button from SWA. The billet one didn’t have OD button. They look a lot better, cleaner.
Took off the beat-up grated grill that was rigged below the bumper (did I mention that one) and the only one left, broken fog. Looking for oem replacements.
Took off the half bra; the paint looked worst. I’ll live with the bra for now.
I installed these reverse gauges; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33675&item=2402902497&rd=1
What a difference!
I ordered a chrome strut tower brace for show. Although I did hear it magically gives you 10+ HP. haha

I’m not looking to make this car a racer, but I do plan to get a header, cat-back, pulley, and CAI. Depending on which header system I get, maybe a high flow cat. I just want to make it sporty and clean. I thought about a full body kit, but not sure yet. I’ll wait until I’m about to get it painted. If I want a race car, I’ll fix my 72 Charger 440 up. Which is what I plan to do….in the future.

·
kneel before prof. chaos
313 Posts
tight, you should meet up with us one day, were actually really nice people, just talk to freshman and see when were going to meet up next

1 - 20 of 58 Posts