The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the cheapest price for the Evo 3 Full body kit... i've found it for $699.00 .. that's the cheapest i've seen it.. i've also seen it on ebay.. but the seller wasn't very nice... and all he wanted was to spread his business.... and i'm not gonna risk that much money (300 bucks) on a body kit off of ebay.... so yeah.. anyone know where i can get a full kit for lower than 700?

-Chris

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but see... i'm looking for a low priced jt evo3 kit... anyone know where to find that for under 600?.. because 600 is the cheapest i've seen it..

-Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry, but I just dont like most body kits because they:

1) Try to grab everyone's attention to a usually bad looking car
2) Fall off when you go over speed bumps

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well.. that's why
1: you DON'T have a bad looking car
2: you put it on RIGHT .. like by a BODY SHOP..

learn your role you noob

-Chris

·
::Distant Illusion::
259 Posts
Everyone has the right to there own opinion, but that doesn't mean that it should be thrown out there. and just because you have 70 posts and only joined in july 04 doesn't make you off much better.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
smooveb said:
Dont get a body kit. They are for ricers and mexicans.

do you know what you are talking about? they are for mexicans? are you racist or something? i have the vis extreme kit on my 98 altima and a lot of people on here seem to like it and think it looks good with the shaved doors and all the work i did to it and my car is no way near ro being rice. also 99% of the cars on here are deffinitly not rice so before you start talking trasSSEARCH[/URL] or get lost

·
EYE SEE EVERYTHING!!!
122 Posts
smooveb said:
Dont get a body kit. They are for ricers and mexicans.

Youve gotta be the dummest FU*KS ive ever heard of!!!! You probably covinced yourself kits suck cause you cant afford one huh??? :azzhole:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Antd78 said:
Youve gotta be the dummest FU*KS ive ever heard of!!!! You probably covinced yourself kits suck cause you cant afford one huh??? :azzhole:

exactly what i was thinking but i did not want to be that mean to the little flama. now that you said it you are right he probably cant afford it that is why he talking trash.

:azzhole:

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Well, everyone has their own tastes and opinions, but stating them in that manner should of been an auto ban but whatever I'm not a mod... anyways to answer your question, remember dood when things are purchase cheap they tend to become expensive. I bought my erebuni 905 when it was on sale from www.andysautosport.com and its polyurethane, just so you know the quality i got rear-ended yesterday after the hurricane and u can't tell i got hit... mind u my neck is killing me.

but all in all to find legit kits on the net your better off going to big name distributers or the actual maker of the kit.

·
4,020 Posts
In the body kit world, you definately get what you pay for. By Cheap, expect Cheap quality. There are so many knock offs out there with such low quality compared to the original. Buyer be warned.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
don't buy a cheap kit. save money and do it right. props for not buying the $300 dollar off of ebay. stupid ****er is prob still using my pics to sell his fake ass kits. anyway, money = quality.

and **** that dude who comes in here talking shit with 2 posts. lmfao!

·
Pro Commuter
206 Posts
Agreed, you get what you pay for. Bodykits aren't the item on your car that you want to go cheap on, because the crappy ones will give you so much trouble, you'll wish you got a better one.

and now for some flaming :flames:

.... i checked the profile of our "bodykits are for ricers and mexicans" jerkoff, and look at what I found in his profile on his home web page:

Interests/hobbies: Watching minorities get arrested, cars, guitar, music, ticketing ricers, Tivo, my shoes, making Flash, my dog, Powertab, PS2, eating food.

the fat bastard loves to eat!!! ...... but his birthdate explains it all - 1987 - f*ckin punk ass racist from north virginia, indeed. :angry2:

ok, i spent too much time on this....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts