The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was wondering how much of a drop you have? I have 18s on my car and my car is still stock height for a few more days lol but my back fender looks like it sits lower than yours? i hope this dosent come across in rude in any way :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
eXoticGirl said:
I was wondering how much of a drop you have? I have 18s on my car and my car is still stock height for a few more days lol but my back fender looks like it sits lower than yours? i hope this dosent come across in rude in any way :)
I think most of the after market springs out there lower the front more than the back. The factory made the front wheel well cut higher than the rear. The drop just evens it out. Perhaps this is why it looks like yours sits lower than his?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 2nd

Altimat said:

Soooooooooooo, exactly what grill came on your car when you bought it?
You don't understand me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "PhattyAltNAtl" I was asking about grill from the Altima with 19' wheels and I attached picture of my car. I don't know why is so hard for you two to understand my question. I wanna buy grill like "rlsr20de"
has. Do you think that "rlsr20de" has the same grill like me ???
I don't think so !!!

:angry2:
"PhattyAltNAtl" LOL it was second time you misunderstand me
:mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
PhattyAltNAtl said:
Sebag,

If you want to show your car everytime you post, make it your sig, not an attachment.

OK. Later!:cool:
I didn't show my car every time I post. Here I just want you to see difference between my grill and that other one ... ;)

Take care ... :cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts