The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
i would have to say perfect drop...where and how much did u get the springs for?imma go with h&r as well...looks good

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice job, Joe...can't say I was as dedicated as you and your brother. I had some Eibach Sportlines done by a shop for $120 about two months ago. Sad part is, is that it took them (professionals) a while to drop it, too. Maybe with a little more research and some friends with knowledge, I probably could of saved some money. Anyways, welcome to a world where Speed Bumps are your worst enemies! <-- at least in the DC/MD/VA area.

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
nice...if im correct i think the H&R's are half way between the eibach pro kit and the sport light kit, for the front, but the back is the same as the prokit?? is this correct?

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
looks great man, now all you need is some rims and your set! wonder why it took so long???? it took me 2 hours to put coilovers on my 1st gen. :dunno:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is the front lower than the back??

I don't know if it's just the angle of the pix, but the front looks a little raked. Illusion or fact??

·
Rock & Roll Outlaw
649 Posts
Looks Tight

Thumbs Up on the H & R springs.

I want these so tell us how they ride.

I would like to know if the handling changed.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
i'm so ****ing jealous, why can't us 1st gens look good with a little drop >_<, good job on the install btw, drop looks perfect.

·
VTEC & 5.0 owner :wtf:
417 Posts
I think I'm gonna go H&R when I get springs. I bet with a heavy system in the trunk a pro-kitted Altima might look a touch ass heavy. I sometimes wish I would have gone with H&R's for my Stang, they also give a nice raked stance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts