The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes lowerings springs lower then 1.75 inches? because my rear is higher then the front and i need to lowere the front

·
Banned
26 Posts
Call this number and you can get AEROSPEED springs they just came in for this fridays invintory. 1800-998-9497. cost is only 130 plus shipping and tax. the total is exactly 150 for all costomers.

=== === === === MIKE

·
Registered
176 Posts
is there anything to make the front lower with intrax springs still. I want it to lay on the tires.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
just for the record...

the car is not lower in the back and higher in the front. It only looks like that. The front wheel well is a little bit larger than the rear, so the illusion is it looks like the front is higher, in actuality, the car is the same height in the front and the back

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah i know, but i have a sub box in the back so the back since right on the rims. Which makes the front look higher is there anyway to adujust the springs i have so it is lower in the front.

How much are adujustable coilovers for a 1st gen.

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
962 Posts
mjsmikey said:
Call this number and you can get AEROSPEED springs they just came in for this fridays invintory. 1800-998-9497. cost is only 130 plus shipping and tax. the total is exactly 150 for all costomers.

=== === === === MIKE

Is that for 1st gen?

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
skibumm3 said:
yeah i know, but i have a sub box in the back so the back since right on the rims. Which makes the front look higher is there anyway to adujust the springs i have so it is lower in the front.

How much are adujustable coilovers for a 1st gen.
you can cut a coil or 2 from the front springs, but they will be a little more bouncier.
Coilovers are about $400 i think

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
if you're gonna lower it a lot, don't forget camber kits.
Jay

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
1fastaltima said:
just for the record...

the car is not lower in the back and higher in the front. It only looks like that. The front wheel well is a little bit larger than the rear, so the illusion is it looks like the front is higher, in actuality, the car is the same height in the front and the back

ehhhhhh....maybe for ur first gen boys but us 00-01 have a raked stance where the front is in actuality lower than the rear for a sporty look...... <-----(according to nissan)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts