The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
get the sprints, thats what i got but mine aren't installed yet. they say the sprints have the better ride quality as far as springs go and also wouldn't u rather order from SWA over eBay? ;)

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sir, i was just checking! SWA all the way! plus it says at the ebay listing minor modifications may be required . u shouldent have to modify spings to install them!! lol thanks darkryan

·
Registered
530 Posts
no prob man, just be sure to post pics if u get them! im tryin to get mine installed b4 the weekend!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
not if u get new struts! just curious, where did u hear that? cuz i've heard nothing but good about them. anyone else? opinions?

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i heard nuthin like that my self . im going with kyb and sprints should have them on in a month.

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my in box is always empty!!! just use the e-mail address its alot quicker! ;)

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PETERSON whats up with that ? ur the moderator! moderate!

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
DarkRyan007 said:
not if u get new struts! just curious, where did u hear that? cuz i've heard nothing but good about them. anyone else? opinions?
i haven't heard anything bad about sprints either but i went with the intrax(1.75-1.70 drop)

i need that little bit of a difference to keep the kit from hitting everywhere

·
Registered
10 Posts
body kit

hey i have 98 a ltima with a kit , and i was owndering if the sprint springs are good and if i go 2" will that mess my kit up?? or should i go intrax and 1,75 drop

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
im personally going with Intrax. its almost the 2 inch drop of Sprint, but theyre progressive rate (daily driver!) not to mention the roads are crap in Mississippi (backroads and poorly maintained high-traffic roads). theyre not that bad, but theyre bad enough. i just wanted to reduce my wheel gap...i dont care about tucking wheels...its just the GIGANTIC front gap is killing me...i had a Dakota...my singer and co-guitarist have dakotas, and my Nissan almost has that much wheelgap (exaggeration)...its a lot....Intrax will help! i debated the Sprint vs. Intrax thing myself, and after seeing 808Altima's car on Intrax, it sold me. almost as low, but not as low as sprint...ya know? they just seemed like the ones for me...well see though LOL

Monki

1 - 14 of 14 Posts