The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,220 Posts
descartes said:
how does he know that m3 was supercharged?
Makes for better drama...But possibly the owner told the police when he reported it.....

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
descartes said:
how does he know that m3 was supercharged?
that show is such a crock of shit ... so sensationalized ... I love how there are videos the whole way until the kid starts getting away, and then they say the BMW broke down a few miles down and they caught the guy. Uh-huh, sure, where's the video. The perp is always caught and no one is ever seriously hurt.

·
was up
3,277 Posts
Creature said:
that show is such a crock of shit ... so sensationalized ... I love how there are videos the whole way until the kid starts getting away, and then they say the BMW broke down a few miles down and they caught the guy. Uh-huh, sure, where's the video. The perp is always caught and no one is ever seriously hurt.

yeah it pisses me off too. the damn sound effects...man

they make it sound like the cop downshifts everytime when hes probably cruising in his final gear and its the same damn sound clip everytime. or theyll have people driving on a completely dirt road and there will be tire squeel noises:angry4:

and yeah i think the kid got away. ive seen it before but glad to see it again

·
4,733 Posts
that is an old video (m3 vid)

Watch the video again, they never catch him...they re-use the clip of when the kids pulls a highspeed u-turn but they slow it down this time to make it look like he broke down.

They never caught him, they just wanted to make the cops look good at the end.

that show is about 30% truth and 70% fiction and exaggeration

·
Banned
3 Posts
that kid actually posted at the rx7 boards when this thread was there, which was like 1-2 years ago. I thought they gave him a slap on the hand that's why he was at home posting, but he got away so that better explains it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts