The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was thinking we can all get together on march 9th for a pre-spring meet. We can do it at my garage if anyone has any work needed to be performed on their cars. We could have it somewhere else if no work is to be done.

We will make this a deffinite date if everyone can make it, also if brent and brandies car is done.......:)

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
I'll see what I can do, and Matt, can you email me directions?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
i need my car lowered if anyone wantsa to do that :D i have the struts and dz coil-overs and i have them on the strut and pretty much all cut down so it sitsnice and low.. soo who has a spring compressor and knows how to do this and would liek to work on that for the day :)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
and i wonder if that is too early to put my rims on??? thatwould be nice to have on for the meet

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think you will need a spring compressor but brent can answer that.
since you have all that other stuff

·
8,112 Posts
tommymac said:
and i wonder if that is too early to put my rims on??? thatwould be nice to have on for the meet
I was thinking that but you never know when it will snow.

I'd wait.

·
1,373 Posts
erebunialtima said:
i dont think you will need a spring compressor but brent can answer that.
since you have all that other stuff

Well im not the ghey brent but ill answer the question....:D

It depends on a few things:

a) do you have the coilovers installed on a complete strut assembly? (Struts, coilovers, mounts(no top spring plate is needed because of the use of coilovers)

b)Do you only have the struts and the coilovers?

IF:

a)= then we will not need a spring compressor( because we can just remove the entire stock strut assembly as a whole and leave it together)

b)= we will need a spring compressor in order to dissasemble the strut assembly to put the mounts on the struts/coilovers...

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
I was gonna ask the same thing, but I don't have struts just the Coilovers. I think i'm putting my rims on for it, and if it snows it snows

·
Registered
330 Posts
just wanted to know if it would be possible if i could go to this meet to see how your rides look? all i have for my alty is rims, indaglo gauges and altezza tails. if it's all good could somebody let me know? thanx

·
Registered
130 Posts
dam i wouldnt mine going also but i dunno my schedule yet. Plus i havent really done anything to my car yet, (waiting fer summer!) other than buying rims.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
Low, if you wanna come I'm going we could meet somewhere in RI and drive up. I think Cotrone is going too so he'll probably meet up with us

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yes everyone is welcome to join stock or whatever--doesnt matter we always have a great time and besides if we said no then how would our "crew" ever go anywhere---everyones a newbie at ne time or another ;)

Brandie

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
matt maybe if time is an issue for a meet so close we can push it back another week or so- then people can get the day off or whatever---i dunno, its on u kiddo

Brandie

1 - 20 of 157 Posts