The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are MAACO paint jobs any good? I heard their prices are good but their work is not all that great. If I had them paint my car it would be a paint job w/ pearl. Anybody have any opinions on this?

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
I would at least pay 1000 for a paint job! Do it right!!! A good place will take out the door handles and remove all the trim and sand is down good. MACCO doesnt do that. Go to a better place and expect to pay at least 1000 for a paint job.

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
as i've said before, DO NOT get the SPECIAL
get the upper/ full/ presidential one
it's like $700 plus
more depending on wat u want done...
if u want them to strip it n do all that stuff, u'd have to tell them specifically...
they can be good, they can be bad...

·
Registered
409 Posts
not all $1000 paint jobs are good ones, my previous car was painted at a private auto body shop and it is a REAL bad job, the car was painted the same color so i also think they took some short cuts and didnt paint certain parts. The paint has all these pit holes in it, there is paint on the window gaskets, there are these big bumps in some spots, there are some spots where he missed the clear coat etc etc, I kept on sending the car back to get it done right, but not yet, it was taking a few days at a time to get it redone and he wasnt giving a loaner so i didnt bother any more, and he had the nerve to say " what do you want for 900", **** him

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.