The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. 94-97 honda accord hi flow intake 4 cyl ex
2. 2 extra clamps
3. 1 2" to 3" coupler (one comes already buy you need another)
4. maf adapter plate
5. 2 grommets (rubber) 1 is 5/8" and the other is a step larger (not sure)
6. haksaw

You will have to make 2 cuts in the intake tubing...one in the middle and the other at the begging (side closest to the TB)

The intake can be purchased on ebay for about $40.00 shipped or you can pick up one at your local speed shop for about $60.00

For the price you can beat it...it really helps out a lot to have that Throttle response with the smooth pipe

will

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you figure...it is basically a fabrication but it works just as well as a 200.00 intake like pri

·
|K || |N| (G
252 Posts
Here is mine, there was no way i could fit the filter, or the tubeing (i tried both) behind the battery, i would LOVE to see the pics.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
sounds cool Will, post some pics if you've done this.

Hey everyone, Will is not a bullshitter, he knows what he talking about. I am sure some pictures would put this to rest.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
skizot give me your email and I will attach them and send them to you...I don't have a host for these pics

thanks
will

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
dood, i was just looking at ur picture, how the hell is the piping after the MAF held on, it looks like the adaptor plate and the pipe. where's the rubber sleeve at

·
|K || |N| (G
252 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
dood, i was just looking at ur picture, how the hell is the piping after the MAF held on, it looks like the adaptor plate and the pipe. where's the rubber sleeve at
You talking to me?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts