The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if i'm spelling it right. Okay here the deal my stepdad he's all into cars,fiberglass,racing etc.. So anything i want done to my car he does. I told him i wanted a cf hood but they cost too much. so he starts drawing and measuring my hood and checks the braces. Then he shows me this pic of a Nacaduct(weird shape hole) So tomorrow we will be cutting a whole in my hood right over my stillen intakeand molding in a fiberglass nacaduct that he made. Also shaving the windshield squirters. I will take pics and i need someone who knows how to post them for me. I know this should be in off-topic or something. If it sounds odd its because in Hawai'i it is now 12:32 am and i'm tired yet excited. sorry for the babbling.ps we are making a vent so the water does screw up my engine.

·
Slow & Low
756 Posts
Just go to an isuzu dealer and buy one... I had this one on my old car it cost around 40 bucks from the dealer. Its from an impulse RS for the intercooler. Comes with everything you need...

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
spacecase-you can e-mail the picture to me and i'll post them up for you in the member rides.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but the duct we made is getting molding in and should be one of a kind even though there are others like it. I'm waiting for the epoxy to dry as i type then i can post some pics.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
spacecase said:
Yeah but the duct we made is getting molding in and should be one of a kind even though there are others like it. I'm waiting for the epoxy to dry as i type then i can post some pics.
why wait for the epoxy to dry? just snap some pics man!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay pics are posted thanks to 808altima in the members ride forum. Let me know what u guys think good or bad.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Looks like someone took a sledge hammer to it! IMHO, thumbs down, but that's my opinion. I was expecting to see it stick out above the hood a bit. Like a scoop sort of.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude didn't u see the other guys car same thing but molded in. but thanks for the opinion

·
no longer a newbie
294 Posts
looks good, but what happens when it rains?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts