The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5th gen Altima
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2017 Altima SV and was super bummed (after driving it home and pulling in the garage) that it didn't have the signature checkmark DRL LEDs in the headlight housings. I did however find out that I must have a Canadian Altima because I have the DRLs that are in the fog lights with there being 2 bulbs in the fog light assembly. Learning this after I was about to trash them and switch them out for some new ones that are on my 2015 2.5S but quickly changed my mind lol. Anyways back to my questions, do you think its at all possible for me to buy some led DRL flexible strips and baking my housings to open them up and put the strips inside the same spot making the checkmarks beside each side of the grille? I mean there is already that space there thatlookslikethere'slight in there? Wouldn't that light up that same section making it look legit? Especially since I already have DRLs, just not the ones I want. In essence shouldn't this work? I just can't bring myself to spend hundreds if not thousands to get the retrofitted housings that have the DRL in them. Any information would be greatly appreciated and definitely helpful thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts