349 Posts
:) but I like the SC400 hehehe

too much money I duno one day maybe we'll see sorta possibly maybe

I should turbo the Maxima, pick up a 240 for the track and get a newer SC400

:) sounds good? hehe

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
negatory. lexus v8 is siiillllllllky smoooooooth. such a nice cruiser.

·
Registered
349 Posts
chiadog said:
negatory. lexus v8 is siiillllllllky smoooooooth. such a nice cruiser.

its just... cruiser style eats up miles in comfort and bliss

actually I can pick up an SC300 auto for 6500 a 93 pretty sweet but.... I need to deal with my brother first... i dont want him crashing again not in an expensive car= he gets el cheapo when I find one

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ry said:
Get a Civic. :)
nope a civic would be to FAST for my brother to handle... all that TORQUE and the boom of its throaty V6 DUAL EXHAUST

not to mention the CHICKS running after it :) muwahaha sorry just a lil Civic hating- actually I think a Civic would be perfect for my brother but they are too expensive... resale on those suckers is a bish

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get him an old Honda Accord CVCC (before they were called Civics).

·
Registered
349 Posts
PT said:
Get him an old Honda Accord CVCC (before they were called Civics).

hehe better come in Automagic :) if i teach him how to drive stick... it means my whole family will be coming after the Maxima next!!

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Naaah. I think there's something wrong with that particular SC. It's damn slow, and takes forever to downshift. I think it's either having Torque Converter problems, or it just feels slow 'cause it won't accelerate without downshifting... and even if you do downshift, it still feels slow. It doesn't feel like it has 250hp and 260 torque. Or maybe it does, and the car is just too heavy.

·
Registered
349 Posts
PT said:
Naaah. I think there's something wrong with that particular SC. It's damn slow, and takes forever to downshift. I think it's either having Torque Converter problems, or it just feels slow 'cause it won't accelerate without downshifting... and even if you do downshift, it still feels slow. It doesn't feel like it has 250hp and 260 torque. Or maybe it does, and the car is just too heavy.
hahaha everyone with the 4spd auto complains... its a really lazy tranny- its built to shift into the highest gear possible so the grannys who drive it feel comfortable-

getting a Torque Converter mod helps out BIG TIME with the SC-

I'll drive another SC and see how it feel heehe

·
Registered
349 Posts
SUNSHiNEZRaYnE said:
Swift makes turbos for the 2JZE but I believe some other companies make a Supercharger for the V8 .. Not to mention it runs 14.8 out of the box (depending on the year)....
Area 51 is workin on one but they've been workin it since 1952 haha takin forever!

nah the SC400 is just smooth doesnt have to be quick... when it down shifts TWICE then it starts moving like a muffuka!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts