The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i notice that my car gets faster for some reason. like it doesnt hesitate to get up into those high RPMs like it usually does. since i have an auto and all. oh well. i dunno it may just be my imagination

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Never noticed, your Alty is f*cking tight... anyways, it might be in "our" minds (ours 'cause it happens to me too), just like when you have a headache and take a pill by mistake that wasn't for headache and the pain goes away..., u kno whatta'm sayin?

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
I did all this at once
changed all the filters (air, oil, fuel), oil change, AT Trans. flush) and I can definately feel better shifting and more pickup. I am very regular about these things. Maybe its in my head but I can vouch for the better shifting.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I think it makes a difference. I know whenever I get an oil change or do something to the car (tire rotation, etc) I feel a difference in the ride.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FASTima said:
Never noticed, your Alty is f*cking tight... anyways, it might be in "our" minds (ours 'cause it happens to me too), just like when you have a headache and take a pill by mistake that wasn't for headache and the pain goes away..., u kno whatta'm sayin?
thanx man, well i definatley feel more pull

1 - 7 of 7 Posts