The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try to pick up the pieces," Coney said. "If I was angry, what could I do about it?"

What's he gonna pick up? A funeral brochure? He's probably only got a few years left. Jeez.

·
Registered
128 Posts
lizzy494 said:
I'm going to try to pick up the pieces," Coney said. "If I was angry, what could I do about it?"

What's he gonna pick up? A funreal brochure? He's probably only got a few years left. Jeez.
What did he have to do in jail? It's not like you can contaminate your body with loads of junk food. There's free gyms in there too. Chances are, he's healthier than 90% of men at his age. I wouldn't be surprised if he had another 25 years left in him. Hell, 25 years is longer than I've been on this earth. Losing 40 years is terrible, but it's easy to live past 100 if you take care of your body and exercise, which is what many people do to pass the time while in prison.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see what you're saying, but he's close to what the average life span of a man is. (don't know exactly) He may have an advantage, but then again, genes play a big part, you never know. I say he won't live more than 10 years, if he's lucky.

·
Banned
3 Posts
actually exercising only increases you life by 10 years. And how you know he exercised the whole 40 years of his life there? Some prisoners sit there and think during their entire sentense what the fuck they got caught.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
yeah.... facilities are great in prison... you have food... recreational activities such as breaking stones... producing wonderful license plates for your beloved state... cleaning the bathroom facilities so that you and your wonderful roommates have a comfortable living space. Don't forget the free gym which will be a great compliment to your daily diet of our gourmet meals prepared individually by our 5 star chefs.... and best of all.... your roommates will help you with your anal enemas on those lonely nights... sometimes 3-4 times a day...

·
Banned
3 Posts
also you can't really do much sports activities, weight lifting with a mangled hand.

Now everybody is going to agree with me, that man is going to heaven and he will probably be the right hand of god. Or in his next life, he will have a very rich life, and I'm not just talking about money.

shiet, he didn't even rob that supermarket, he was framed for it, he got his fingers mangled because of that and on top of that he got a life sentense.

he needs to kill the guy who did the actual robbery and the popo's who mangled his fingers and the judge who gave him that life sentense. And after all that he would still go to heaven. There is no freedom, if somebody gets shot and they don't like the way you look they blame it on you and you get the death sentense. The current court system relies too much on witnesses, if somebody wants you gone they can do so. They need to make lie detectors in the court system, only a couple of hundred people know how to get past through the lie detector, and they are mostly government workers.

·
Banned
779 Posts
EDC said:
yeah.... facilities are great in prison... you have food... recreational activities such as breaking stones... producing wonderful license plates for your beloved state... cleaning the bathroom facilities so that you and your wonderful roommates have a comfortable living space. Don't forget the free gym which will be a great compliment to your daily diet of our gourmet meals prepared individually by our 5 star chefs.... and best of all.... your roommates will help you with your anal enemas on those lonely nights... sometimes 3-4 times a day...

Oh man that was too funny!!! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts