The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... You've probably already noticed that the March 29 post got deleted... I got another e-mail that said that the date was actually Saturday March 22. So same deal, just a different date.

Anyone Interested? $130.00 for the day. This is the same track that we were at most recently. We need to see how many people are interested in attending/driving, so if you're interested in driving, please post here and send an e-mail to:

[email protected]

If you don't want to drive, you should at least show up and ride shotgun. Ask ET. It's still a blast. I'm completely familiar with this group, so I'll have a bit more freedom with this group than I did with NASA. I will be giving Vomit-Comet rides all day. :D

This group also allows parade laps (without registering), so if you're curious as to what your car will do, bring it out and I'll show you. :D

Thanks,
PT

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
I was wondering where that thread went. I was just about to sticky it.

Thread stuck.

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Ugh why did you delete the thread, there was some useful info in there that now has to be repeated.

Ok the jist of it: Parade laps good, but you don't get to go fast. They do parade laps at lunch time. Only have to pay entrance fee to do parade laps ($10). Can drive-what-you-brung.

I'll be giving rides too so those of you that want to ride make sure you bring/can get a helmet (not motorcycle helmet!), and go to the gym and build up your right forearm cause you'll need it to hold onto the door handle!

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Oh yea, and if you already sent Tommy an email be sure to re-confirm for the new date!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Pete, will you guys be staying up there overnight?

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ry said:
Pete, will you guys be staying up there overnight?
Probably. We always leave on Friday. No point in getting to the track all tired.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
cool...i got the notice from Speedtrials already...replied that i was still interested...i even filled out my form already..:D..basically if the car is running well i'm there...if not..well then yeah...

my friend needs to know though...can a 17 y/o run with speedtrails?...if not maybe i'll just steal his 240...;)

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
PT said:
Probably. We always leave on Friday. No point in getting to the track all tired.
What about Sat night?

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ry said:
What about Sat night?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It really depends on if we take a while at dinner... last time we (BA, Mrs. BA, C30, and me) stayed Saturday night, but Kenny and MM drove home.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
well sorry guys...can't even make it to that one for sure...got plans for that one already PAINTBALL! :D first time too :p

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
well sorry guys...can't even make it to that one for sure...got plans for that one already PAINTBALL! :D first time too :p

Bring the paintball gun! You can be my passenger and fire at all the lamers that won't get out of the way to let me pass. Maybe paintballs splattering on the rear windows will get the point across to those hard-headed Mustang and M3/Dinan guys. The Civic guys are used to getting passed but sometimes the high-HP guys are a bit stubborn!

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XOoET64oOX said:
Paintball is easy to reschedule. Track time is not. Sounds like an excuse to me. ;-)

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
PT..just got done looking at ALLLLL your pictures....again...lol...

i so so so so so hope i can make it...i need my fix....

:kicks self:...why did i ever leave So. Cal...:(

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nokeone said:
:kicks self:...why did i ever leave So. Cal...:(
You left SoCal in a Purple Haze, and ended up in Santa Cruz. How Ironic. Now the Smoke has cleared, and you realize that Santa Cruz is just NorCal's attempt to be SoCal... and that it falls short of the real thing. :D

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
PT said:
Paintball is easy to reschedule. Track time is not. Sounds like an excuse to me. ;-)
That reminds me... what ever happened to the "Pussy List?"

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts
PT said:
I say......Put him back on the LIST !!!

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
$#!+ man...goin w/ a group of 10...i don't think they'll reschedule just for me...

i woulda showed if it was 29th...not driving...but will show up to ride :D

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
i woulda showed if it was 29th...not driving...but will show up to ride :D
you gotta drive!!!...greatest feeling in life...better then sex...:lol:...cause the high lasts longer...;).. i get butterflies just thinking about the last time i raced..

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts
nokeone said:
you gotta drive!!!...greatest feeling in life...better then sex...:lol:...cause the high lasts longer...;).. i get butterflies just thinking about the last time i raced..
Thats what we keep telling him.......

1 - 20 of 77 Posts