The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
wudup dude..

thanx alex.......mah headers....hey.....quando esta polarg hyper white bulbs...remember me tellin u bout the prob i'm havin' wit the one's i've got..not really showin' hyper white...ghetto versus shiet.....are the polarg gonna be similar to the nokya's?????

lemme know.....
:D

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Umm, nope

Not there Mark, could you be so kind and resend?
Thanks

Luke, I'll talk to you this weekend, but yeah, I have the ones you need....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: Umm, nope

NissanLunatic said:
Not there Mark, could you be so kind and resend?
Thanks

Luke, I'll talk to you this weekend, but yeah, I have the ones you need....
mark, jus post up on the board...that way alex gets the information...........der!!!

alex, you coming out this weekend???? to speedworld..ya know u wanna go......

:D

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
the jist of the e-mail

i finally have enough for my springs, i have a website that will sell em for $99 can u meet/beat those prices? also i was lookin into nokya bulbs for my car can u give me the prices on those too?also i am starting to think about a system for my car, any idea? the cheaper the better.

thanks in advance
mark

also freddy ur gonna help me install that right?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cannot beat or touch that price

Good luck on them springs.
Also, I have the Nokyas in stock for ya, call me or come out tonight and I'll bring em...
$20....
Also, I can get you a good/cheap stereo too, so come tonite and we'll chat...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: the jist of the e-mail

prtyfly4whtguy said:
i finally have enough for my springs, i have a website that will sell em for $99 can u meet/beat those prices? also i was lookin into nokya bulbs for my car can u give me the prices on those too?also i am starting to think about a system for my car, any idea? the cheaper the better.

thanks in advance
mark

also freddy ur gonna help me install that right?
mark...lemme ask you one thing...what kinda springs r they????
:)

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
the springs are sprints but i dont know if i would trust them.. that wasnt really a way to ask for a good deal mark... could've said something like i have 140 dollars saved up can you sell me springs in my price range or what is the best price you can give me.. you know nothing about business ethics damnet.. you need to learn alot my young jedi knight... :rolleyes: i sitll need to drop the bigred amchine who wants to help me i need someone with some man power the bolts are stuck, an air wrench will work.. how i miss home..
Shawn

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
teach me yoda teach me!!
o btw i raced a 1st gen altima yesterday, he had i/e bodykit, headlight bulbs, i lost, i need to know about some ideas as to what could be slowing my car down, i saw somethin at pepboys and on tv that was like this engine treatment, it goes in ur oil, ur gas tank and all this other crap, do u think this stuff will work at all? T.I.A (thanks in advance)
mark

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,745 Posts
prtyfly4whtguy said:
teach me yoda teach me!!
o btw i raced a 1st gen altima yesterday, he had i/e bodykit, headlight bulbs, i lost, i need to know about some ideas as to what could be slowing my car down, i saw somethin at pepboys and on tv that was like this engine treatment, it goes in ur oil, ur gas tank and all this other crap, do u think this stuff will work at all? T.I.A (thanks in advance)

heh...u posted this in general too...i already told u he prolly had stick....or maybe blown motor mounts is slowing down ur car a little??? oh and i highly doubt your gas treatment shit will help.........
mark

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
damn you are one dumb jedi knight .. that shit is all dusty because no one uses it mark... dont put that crap in your car you need more then that to go fast... what do you have already.. how about you fix your trunk first?
Shawn

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
UH HUH....

prtyfly4whtguy said:
teach me yoda teach me!!
mark
WELL, THE HEADLIGHT BULBS DIDN'T HELP THE ALTI BEAT U...THE DRIVER OF THE IS WUT BEAT U....

·
Registered
19 Posts
i agree

bigred said:
damn you are one dumb jedi knight .. that shit is all dusty because no one uses it mark... dont put that crap in your car you need more then that to go fast... what do you have already.. how about you fix your trunk first?
Shawn
I agree with shawn....it does help to fix your trunk and bumper before you do anything else to your car....:confused:
Missy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts