The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Popetastic
394 Posts
What more can i say...I sent payment and had the header in 3 days! The quality of the header looks excellent and you can't beat the price. o2 simulator looks like it was made very well. Header is being installed right now while I'm at work, so I will post later and let yall know on the fitment and all that jazz.

Mark keeps in contact with you all the time, I give him a A++++++times infinity on the communication department.

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
What more can i say that hasnt been posted in many threads. Mark completely went out of his way for me , from helping me set up my "paypal" account to keeping me notified on fedex tracking. Pm's were always full of information on the product and the ETA of when it was going to get here. I would "highly reccomend" going through Mark to buy these headers to anyone on the Forums/in person. you would not be dissapointed.

Oh, and the product got here "3" days after the order was placed. fast shipping and great price . "what more can you ask for"??!!

thanks again mark.!!!!

·
03 SE 5-spd
121 Posts
Mark is awsome! He kept in contact with me throughout the process and even saved me BIG $$$$ in brokerage fees shipping to CANADA and marking the package at a much lower value than it was worth.I would recommend him 100%.

The headers are very good quality and I can really feel the extra pull in the mid to high RPMS.

THANKS MARK!

·
Shift_Automatic..gheyness
378 Posts
I also just got the XS headers from Mark for $180 shipped. He's a great guy to deal with and 100% trustworthy. He sent me multiple e-mails and pm's to keep me updated on everything. If your going to get these headers then get ahold of this man, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Mark.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
I received my XS headers today. Took a little longer to get them (6 days) but I was in no big hurry. Mark is a great guy to deal with. He answered all my questions and responded to my PM's promptly.

Thanks for the headers Mark, hopefully I'll get them installed this Saturday. Just in time for SCO Night next weekend... :D

·
enlighten me
904 Posts
Installed it this weekend and everything seems to be working fine. O2 spacer in lower bung, will update if SES light comes on. I love the Blueish color they have turned, and the sound is sweet. I once again cannot wait to get in it and drive.

Thanks Mark.

·
Local Guamee...
744 Posts
Damn, what more can I say that others haven't said. I got my headers in about a weeks time. Considering that I'm located in GUAM, thats pretty fast. Thanks Mark. I'll definately send more ppl your way.

·
CrazyCanuk
124 Posts
Finally got the SS header installed on my 2.5. I was with the mechanic while he was doing the install. Like clockwork. Everything clicked into place and best of all..no SES. I can't say enough about the service I received from Mark. All my questions were replied to promptly. Excellent price, no additional charges for shipping to Canada, and excellent service. I would definitly recommend you contact Mark if your in the market for headers.

Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Anytime Bro ! You were a great help and shipped right away...Even though I bombarded you with 10001223452435209 noob questions.....Don't hesitate to Buy from Mark he's the real DEAL :bigok:

P.S. Do yourself a favor Mark lol send poeple you sell to the link to this post....I didn't know it exsisted I just happened to be searching for something and found this by accident....Promote this feed back better I wouldn't have taken so Long to post :D

·
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
XS Racing Header

EQUiLiiBRiUM said:
Anytime Bro ! You were a great help and shipped right away...Even though I bombarded you with 10001223452435209 noob questions.....Don't hesitate to Buy from Mark he's the real DEAL :bigok:

P.S. Do yourself a favor Mark lol send poeple you sell to the link to this post....I didn't know it exsisted I just happened to be searching for something and found this by accident....Promote this feed back better I wouldn't have taken so Long to post :D
Hhaha Thanks for the kind words man, I try my Best :cool:

I have link in my sig. I may have to re-word it..

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 298 Posts