The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
we are all meeting up at my garage that day and working on our cars.
we got a lot of mods being done that day.

if you wanna drive up here and hang you are more than welcome.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
I wish I could make it, I got work and it is still kinda cold for a meet in the park, plus I wanna have my rims and kit on before the next meet so I can pull up with something new! and cotrone, I know you were trying to get in touch with me for some help, just wondering if u still need any or what

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
hey, my stillen front and BW Side skirts are for sale locally again, I don't know ifyour interested cotrone. Looking to get around $400-$450 for the pair, the Lip is brand new never installed with all installation pieces and instructions, I paid $350 total with shipping and tax for that. the sides are the ones I bought from solace, one is worked on and one needs a little work. I paid $175 shipped for the sides. anyone interested let me know, will sell seperate

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yeh its still on--and thats what he told me today.......brent pretty much knows his way been there a bunch of times so im sure he can meet u guys at the bk on 24 and u can follow him to braintree or wherever ur meeting Matt.....the thing is i dont know what time Matt is plannin this so as soon as we find out i guess we can plan a time to meet at the bk.....

Scott i soo wish i was going been dying to see ur car--lol ive deffinetly heard it ;) ide go dont get me wrong ive sat in that garage for hours before but gonna be alot of people in a small space and tons of things to do so ill skip out on this 1 (and only 1)so that means u guys need to plan a meet-meet or dinner or somethin soon

We got the Stillen WAI in and he installed it today---i really didnt think it was worth the 180 at 1st but let me tell u its sooooo BAD-ASS, i love it--lol just thought ide let u guys know----bye

brandie

·
Registered
322 Posts
Have I been missing something on a meet?

·
1,373 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
Change o plans.

Everyone is meeting at the 1st mobile at the braintree mall. Same place we meet for import wars. Meeting time is at 10 in the morning.
[/QUOTE

Thats old info for me. I knew the details already. Ill be there at like 930 ish.

·
8,112 Posts
Well, Not many turned out but a new face.

Anthony (AnthonyAF). Welcome and hope that you will be able to join most of our meet's.

Now im not the youngest anymore. All we did for the day is drool over the new hotshot and listen to the hotshot and greddy together. Oh, and instaled my strut bar which is dope!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts