The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the fontana speedway, I ran a best of 16.1 sec. I consistently ran a 16.1 three times in a row. I think I could've hit another 15.9 if I had my cat fixed cuz I pulled hard until the top-end, then it was almost like my motor wanted to stop pulling and I got that rotten egg smell. Even with the messed up cat, I took out a MAXIMA!(poor thing, got beat up by a 4-cyl.), I also took out a new sentra se 5-speed w/ i/h/e. It was a good looking sentra though. I barely got taken out by the Maxima the second time we ran(I think it was luck:p), then I got my ass handed to me by a ss camaro. All in all it was fun. I was somewhat pleased with my car cuz even though my times arent that fast, I'm just glad its still running after the races since I have 151k miles on it. And even if the times are off its still fun to race and not get hounded by police. The times may be off too, but you still get a feel for who you can and can't beat at the street races where it really counts cuz thats where most people race anyway.

MY Mod list
93 alitma se(auto)
HS header
wai
exhaust
jwt ecu
pulley

Other cars times that I seen:
99 prelude vtec(auto)
Cold air intake
DC header
Exhaust
50 shot
15.5, all motor 16.7

Civic Si
Cold air intake
DC header
Exhaust

300zx twin turbo
Exhaust
Intake

Camaro ss

Prelude vtec
jackson supercharger
exhaust
header
intake

·
Registered
3 Posts
cool.... the fontana track runs a lil slow...but yeah when u pair up against a car u wanna run, its pretty fun still :)

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
hey props on those auto times!! i know it doesn't seem fast, but that is actually pretty damn quick for an na auto altima!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts