The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my screen on my maxima 2017 all of the sudden started rebooting every 5-10 minutes. When I take the SD card out, it becomes fine and doesn’t reboot anymore. So do I need to reset the SD card? Or is the problem with the actual system?

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
7,021 Posts
Sounds like the data on, or the SD card itself is corrupted. Can you get another one to test with?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like the data on, or the SD card itself is corrupted. Can you get another one to test with?
I guess only way is to buy another SD from eBay and give it a try. In the same time I heard it’s a whole process to install a new SD card. It’s not just a insert it in and it will do the job

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
7,021 Posts
I have heard it's a PITA...but less annoying than a rebooting screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my screen on my maxima 2017 all of the sudden started rebooting every 5-10 minutes. When I take the SD card out, it becomes fine and doesn’t reboot anymore. So do I need to reset the SD card? Or is the problem with the actual system?
I guess only way is to buy another SD from eBay and give it a try. In the same time I heard it’s a whole process to install a new SD card. It’s not just a insert it in and it will do the job
where do you Find the SD card mine is doing same thing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts