The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend wrecked his 2002 maxima and now its going to the junkyard. he said i can take the HID from it, what would i have to take to make the HID work? or it wont even fit at all? some free HIDs, i hope it fits~

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
^^ lol

Is kind of funny the stealing thread just came up, and now this, looks like pcsgrp35se gave some people some ideas when he posted that thread :D j/k

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
you would need to buy HID headlamp housings for the altima.. and then the D2R bulbs woudl fit in your headlamp housing.. and you would need a wire kit probly..

·
Banned
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, u caught me, lol... no my friend really wrtecked his car.. just wanted some free lights damn it!

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Stav|os said:
haha, u caught me, lol... no my friend really wrtecked his car.. just wanted some free lights damn it!
You can do it, just put some time and figure out how the HIDs work.

·
Banned
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TweekersAltima said:
i know...lol...i was just messin' with you...BTW, that isn't your escalade, is it? Whoevers it is, It is F*CKIN' SWEET!!!
no its Greg Street's escalade

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
If the headlight bulb number is the same they should snap right in.
Just make sure to grab the balasts and everything should plug right in. I don't think Nissan would use too many different HID units for manufacturing supply reasons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts