The Nissan Club banner

What time would you register (this would be your race group as well)

• 11a.m.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 11:20a.m.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 11:40a.m.

• 12:00p.m.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 12:20p.m.

• 12:40p.m.

• 1:00p.m.

• 1:20p.m.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Let's get a move on this so the race groups don't fill up! =)

Good find, Thai!

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
nice...i'll c what's up...i'm sure i'll b down @ that price...

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay, rather than wait for you :davey:s to decide on a time, me, kenny and steve (tbuh) have signed up for Competition group #22 (12p.m. registration). So hopefully you guys that are interested can join our group. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll see you there regardless since we plan to be there all day... *crossing fingers* they'll have RX-8's to take for a spin around the track. :bigok:

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
I'm comfirmed on that date...Group 22, April 5th, Sat, Los Angeles

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey, this is Brenden on Rishi's s/n. That fockers been voting in polls as if he were me cuz of those damn internet cookies. I figure i'll post as him once and get his post count up, lol. Ok, anyway BRENDEN and RISHI will be driving in race group #22 on Saturday April fifth. Beware of Rishi tho cuz his ass cannot drive for shit!!!!! I feel sorry for the poor Mazda that will be under his control.:crying:

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TweekersAltima said:
and who the hell are you?

j/m....what's up dawg? Well, we got a sentra guy taggin' along, lol. We need at least one max guy too:D
TWO sentra guys actually... you've met them both at Nissan Bash. :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
JBL85 said:
Ok, I just checked hte date, sorry guys, looks like I am gonna be running alone in OC
Naw, I'll be running in OC. I have an autocross the 4/5-6 weekend that I can't get out of, so I signed up for the 4/13 OC event.

The best chance for winning the day would be 4/6, as all the fast LA autocrossers will be busy in San Bernadino, although I think it is best time for the weekend.

The cars aren't quite stock, and are to be on Falken Azenis, according to my sources at AMCI (the testing group that is running the autocross part of the event).

·
Registered
584 Posts
Suspension mods are supposed to help them rotate. Beyond that, I don't know, but I'll try to ask this weekend (the two hot-shoes that will set "the time" will be at the autocross this weekend).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts