what do you mean by good 1st gens?

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
yeah living in no. virginia sux. no nice 1st gens:( . i wanna move

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yo ramses, are you in the military by any chance. I do believe that I have seen an Alty like your on Base in VA.
????:confused:

·
1,546 Posts
ALTIMA FREAK said:
Yo ramses, are you in the military by any chance. I do believe that I have seen an Alty like your on Base in VA.
????:confused:
Could be. do you come to Quantico much:)

·
Registered
701 Posts
I live at Quantico.......

·
1,546 Posts
why does your location say silver springs? work at quantico as well? now i'm confused:confused: . details, need some details

·
1,546 Posts
i work on quantico. i have only known two people with altimas on base. one with a second gen that i led to this site and another 1st gen with erebuni kit that i left a note on.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I am stationed at Quantico. But my home is in MD. Silver Spring. Thats is where my home is. But I also reside at Quantico. Only weekends or if I am on leave do I come home.
Anywho, I drive the silver altima 1st gen. tinted windows.Probably the only one wih plates from MD

·
1,546 Posts
pm me with a number that i can reach you at. i can't beleive this whole time someone at quantico is on this site and i work right near them. and what squadron do you work for. i work for MCAF who supports HMX

·
Registered
701 Posts
Ok I work at Base Motors.........I am right up the street from you across the bridge. beside the Medical. My AIM SN is NANZANO22. hit me up then I will get you my number. I am not sure how this PM thing works. Or e mail me at [email protected]
See ya

·
1,546 Posts
looks like yopu have your pm disabled but if you were to click th pm box under my name. write me a message and click send. but i emailed you

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey I got a 2nd gen Im in the process of making it look "nice" I live near Silver Spring, or Columbia, MD (20 min. from DC)

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
There is not one 1st gen that looks good. Pete has no wheels, Alex and Black are way too slow and my wheels are so big you may mistake me for a monster truck

1 - 20 of 21 Posts